Transitions these days always involve (a lot of ) technology and affect business very deeply. Contributing expert knowledge of the highly chaotic and risky frontier between business and technology, we are taking full responsibility for the overall coordination of all aspects of our projects to help customers with their specific challenges.
IdentityBusinessQuests is a guide and potent resource for business leaders and investors, of privately owned European companies who are anxious to create, grow or (re)invent their business. We help them address the strategic challenges caused by the digital transition.
As someone famously said, there is no anti-digital shelter; every corner of our economies will be affected.
BeliefsKey beliefs are as follows:
- There is no anti-digital shelter; every corner of the economy will be affected.
- If business forgets about technology, technology will not forget the business.
- Transitions in business happen more often and are more brutal than ever before.
- Time available to learn from and adjust to change is shrinking year on year.
- Business is first about people; good people that is. Everything else depends on that factor.
- 10% inspiration + 80% perspiration + 10% randomness = outcome
- "An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - Mahatma Gandhi
- A plan is worth no more than its execution.
- Failing to bridge the gap between strategy and operations is a bridge to disaster.
- "Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." - Arthur Ashe
- Experiment, experiment, experiment. Learn, learn, learn. Apply, apply, apply.
- agility - flexibility
- realization / execution
ExpertiseSpecific areas of expertise:
- business modeling
- digital & social technologies
- e-commerce (B2C & B2B)
- mobile platforms
- digital marketing
- integration of online & offline for cross-channel business models
- consultative selling
- active listening
- neuro-linguistic programming